15L Compressor Travel Fridge for Renter, Truckers, Boaters, Camper
|Power Supply Type||DC|
|Function||Digital Indicator Light|
|Main Parts||Compressor with Built-in L|
|Protection||3 Stage Battery Protection|
|Temperature Control||Digital Temperature Control|
Product DescriptionCar Refrigerators Car Freezer, Compressor Travel Refrigerator, Portable and Compact Vehicle Car Cooler Fridge, For Car, Home, Camping, Truck Party ,Bar Refrigerator, Bar fridge,Mini Refrigerator,Mini Fridge
Perfect for big families, long trips or just big appetites.
- Electronic Control Panel displays the internal temperature
- The user is in full control and can set the desired temperature
- Indicator light alerts you to installation issues
- Safe to use
- CFC-free insulation foam and refrigerant
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor with built-in low voltage protection
- Battery protection with three settable levels prevents battery drain and automatically turns back on when voltage returns
- Easy-to-clean removable wire basket for convenience
- Stainless-steel interior prevents stains and improves cooling
- Convenient and durable
- Two-year limited warranty
- Interior light for improved visibility
- DC cord with cigarette lighter plug included
- Easily reversible and removable hinge lid
- Separate refrigerator-only section prevents freezing of select items
- Durable and corrosion-proof plastic exterior
- Heavy-duty removable handles
Just because you are sleeping in a tent, you don't have to eat warm food! A camping refrigerator can make the difference between ho-hum food and camping banquets.
Although you have a fridge in your RV, it's handy to have extra fridge space. Stock the portable fridge with the most used items, and keep it outside the RV to keep people from running into the RV (with their sandy feet) all day long!
When you go on day trips, take your lunch along in the portable fridge.
Long Haul Truckers
Many truckers keep a camping fridge in the cab of their truck to store groceries. They can save on food costs and avoid greasy spoon eateries.
One of these units would fit easily in a smallish boat. Imagine enjoying fresh food and cold drinks in the middle of the lake on a hot afternoon
Picnickers and Tailgaters
No more melted ice! No more warm beer! No more wondering if the deviled eggs are safe to eat!
Use a portable fridge at home as a second refrigerator. A large model like the Dometic will fit a 14 pound turkey!
In case of a power failure, you can put really important items - like medication that must be kept cold - in the fridge and run it off your car battery.
You might be surprised at how many uses you'll find for a camping fridge!